Thursday, November 08, 2012

I NEED A HEADLAMP

Today I had 6 yards of compost and 3 yards of soil delivered.  

12 cm of snow is forecast on the weekend and it just might be the start of the snowy season and stick around.  So I need to take advantage of all the time I have before things freeze.   

And that means gardening at night.  

It is not the first time I have thought how handy a headlamp would be to extend the time I can spend in the garden.  I will be sure to add it to my Christmas list.

2 comments:

  1. It's tricky at this time of year, when the gardening hours are so short. It took a couple of hours to plant some crocus in the lawn, and by the end I couldn't see which way was up, so I had to feel them with my fingers to find the growing end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I am not the only one who cold use a headlamp. :)

      Delete