Lesson learned: post it on the blog right away or risk losing it.
With that said I can still document roughly where I planted just not the exact names and numbers, so hopefully in the spring it will be obvious and I can give an update
Approx 80 white daffodils, 4 different types in 5 clusters, both early and mid bloomers:
- Wisely, early bloomer, over sized yellow cup, 16"
- Professor Einstein, early bloomer, orange cup, 12"
- Marjorie Hein, mid bloomer, orange trimmed yellow-throated cup, 18"
- Barrett Browning, mid bloomer, orange cup, 16"
- 22 Allium for late Spring blooms
- 80 mixed Giant Crocus for early Spring colour.
Under front spruce
- 160 Giant Crocus running North-South in a line under the tree (rather than in a circle to contrast with the curvature of the garden). Remembrance and Pickwick in alternating colour blocks.
- 50 early-blooming Iris reticulada, closer to the front path amongst the pieces of the old broken-up concrete sidewalk.
- 25 Red Devon, mid bloomer, yellow with orange cup, 16"
- 25 Orange Progress, early bloomer, yellow with orange cup, 16"
- 25 Jetfire, early bloomer, yellow with orange cup, 10"
- 25 Pimpernel, mid bloomer, yellow with orange cup, 18"