Sunday, September 16, 2012

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN

I have gone and bought a lot of plants again. 

$231 worth to be exact, from the Friends of Gardens Manitoba annual fall perennial sale, and man does money go far in this sale.

Here is a quick list of what I got for my cash.  It is a lot!
I have most of it planted in my parents' garden - in their pots still - for over wintering.
2" pots were 2 for $3, what a bargain!

2" pots
Clematis 



 Bag of Blue & Purple Iris x2
Big Blue Hosta x2

You can bet I will be back each fall and also be at their Mother's Day sale in May.the great deals

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Do you actually have a place to put it all? Maybe it's time to dig another bed or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it is all now safely in the ground except for the Hens & Chicks and mixed Sedum. Not bad, plus I moved some Hosta in the process too. Am lot of the plants are actually for the sunny garden outside the living room window that is currently lawn. We will see if I can get the grass up before it freezes!

      Delete