Monday, March 02, 2015

IMPORTANCE OF SUN

It surprises me how many times I have noticed how strong an influencer the sun is on a plant's health and how surprised I can be to realize that each time.  This time the evidence is clear, these two plants were bought at teh same time but the one on the right which has lived in front of a south facing window has all large lovely leaves while its sibling has half big and half small and looks conflicted.

 I have switched their places but before I did I cut back the lanky one as an experiment and will now have the pleasure of watching it fill out. Will it come back as before or like its sibling, now that it has the preferred vantage point?

I took the palm fronds and placed them in a vase in the living room where they look smashing without any need for flowers at all.

***
Sharing with In A Vase Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment